PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blogger Fail.

I have written this blog like 3 times along with posting a bunch of amazing photos and each time, once I clicked "publish", it would all disappear. This has been very frustrating as I seem to have less time or energy to blog as of late.

Anyway, I don't even know where to begin. So much as has happened since my last post. Do I recap our finalization? Christmas? His first birthday celebration?

Well, between the Finalization and Christmas, December was a crazy month. I need to send out another HUGE thank you to all who helped make our finalization happen. The money came in....every cent. And we couldn't be more grateful or feel more blessed. We have the most amazing friends anyone can ask for and even strangers sent in money. We have to give praise to God for reminding us how we are never alone.

My adoption world seems to grow daily as I continue to meet more beautiful families. I am so happy my son will get to grow up knowing so many other kids with families that look like his.

I know I need to post a ton of updated pics, but I am going to try publishing this small note to test if blogger has decided to like me again.

Hugs to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment