PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 19, 2010

to blog or not to blog

So I made this account in Feb. We were waiting for our son to be born and had to put all this nervous energy into something. Although, because we only got 6 weeks notice of his debut, I couldn't find the time to sit down and write anything ....well, anything that would make sense since my husband and I were frazzled, excited, nervous, delirious, soon-to-be parents.

I've been a lurker on many blogs for years now. My husband and I always knew our family would grow by adoption and I loved learning and reading about other adoptive families out in the world wide web. But when it came to writing our own blog.....what would we say. I don't feel I have a wealth of knowledge to share and I admit, I don't think I could take the criticism of my parenting decisions from a complete stranger. I don't want to argue or tear down someone else's parenting decisions, but I do want to connect and learn from others. So, I'm here. A bit timid, but I love my life. I love my new family that is 6 weeks old. And if anything, I just want to share with the people I already do know how J became part of our family and share the stories of what's to come.

so...thanks for reading, and I ask forgiveness ahead of time for the terrible writing...(and spelling?)

hugs.
-libby

No comments:

Post a Comment